(valid from May 25, 2018)
The security of your data is for us – GenXone S.A. top priority. In the document below we have included the scope, purposes and principles of processing your personal data. We also remind you about your rights and how you can assert them.
Personal data administrator – The administrator of your personal data collected via the genxone.eu website is genXone Spółka Akcyjna, under KRS number 0000743838, registered office: Złotniki, ul. Kobaltowa 6 62-002 Suchy Las; NIP 7811918132, REGON 362943497, email address: office(at)genxone.eu, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, being also the Service Provider.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person: physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social; including location data, device IP, and data collected through cookies or other similar technology.
GDPR – a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU)
Website – a website maintained by the Administrator at genxone.eu
User / You – any person visiting the Website or using several services or functionalities described in the Policy.
2. OBJECTIVES, SCOPE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA ON THE WEBSITE
Your activity on the Website is recorded in system logs. You can learn about what and how we collect them from the Cookies section (5.).
The legal basis (according to Article 6 paragraph 1 of the GDPR) is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract. It means that certain data is necessary for the purpose of visiting the Website (e.g. familiarizing with the offer, learning about the company’s history) to be achieved .
The data collected in the logs are also for analytical and statistical purposes. This is to help us in continuous development. The conclusions drawn on the basis of this data help us improve the offer. The basis is the justified interest of the Administrator described in the above-mentioned Article 6 of the GDPR.
In our case, the “legitimate interest of the Administrator” means that we use Data to:
• protect and develop our business;
• promote our products;
• prevent and detect fraud, anti-social behavior and other offenses;
• understand behavior and preferences and to meet the needs of our clients.
You can read more about the scope of data collection for marketing purposes in the section: 4. MARKETING.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects and in particular ensures that the data collected are:
• processed in accordance with the law,
• collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
• factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
3. CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact with the Administrator by e-mail address office(at) genxone.eu
or correspondence address: ul. Kobaltowa 6, Złotniki, 62-002 Suchy Las or by phone: +48 888 602 308
A special form is processing Personal Data of Users visiting our profiles on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter). These data are processed only in connection with the aim of profiles: to inform Users about the current activity of GenXone and to promote a healthy lifestyle, services and products.
The legal basis for processing personal data for this purpose is GenXone’s legitimate interest in promoting its own brand. Data from social media aren’t combined with Website Data in an automated manner and are not a subject to global processing.
Personal Data is stored until we receive information from you to stop processing.
5. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device containing information on, e.g. your approximate location, IP number, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, etc. Cookies help in providing important functions and functionalities of the Website and in order to improve the quality of its use. Access to the information contained therein is used for the purposes of:
• Improving the efficiency and functionality of the Website
• Providing relevant online advertising, including social media – cookies can collect information about your online behavior, such as your IP address, website from which the connection was made. It can use in a contextual campaign
• Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing messages, including online ads, e.g. how many people clicked on the banner informing about the promotion.
There are three types of cookies used on the Website:
• session – temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser)
• permanent – they are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
• analytical – gather information about your use of the Website, about where the redirection took place, the number of visits and the time of your visits. They are collected for statistical purposes and are not correlated with the personal data register
You can accept or reject new cookies and delete existing cookies via your browser settings. You can also, thanks to dedicated settings, be notified whenever new “cookies” are placed on your device. Below is a list of browsers:
Click on the name of the browser you are using to learn how you can delete cookies. The decision to disable some or all “cookies” may limit your ability to use the Website.
6. DATA RECIPIENTS
Data collected based on your activity on the website can be forwarded to the marketing agency while maintaining full anonymity of users.
7. USER’S RIGHTS
Below are the rights you have regarding your data management:
1. the right to access your personal data;
2. the right to rectify (amend) your data;
3. the right to delete data: you can request deleting your data at any time;
4. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
5. the right to limit the processing of personal data: if you want to reduce the scope of processing and / or storage of your data, please let us know
6. the right to object to the processing of personal data: this applies to Data used for direct marketing. In special situations, you can object to the processing of any data.
7. right to data portability: you have the right to receive your data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable form.
8. the right to lodge a complaint.
In the case of other categories of data or when you are an unregistered User of the Website, all you have to do is to send an application to the office (at)genxone.eu
8. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you use some of the Website’s functions, we will process your Personal Data for the time when cookies, user agent and bookmarks and information on the website will be stored on your device.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
The protection of your Personal Data is a dynamic process of constant change. These changes are intended to protect your rights in the most effective possible way. That’s why we constantly verify and update our Policy. We’ll inform Users about any changes via the Website.