genXone offers Next Generation Sequencing using nanopore technology developed by Oxford Nanopore Technologies. With this unique technology, it is possible to analyse nucleic acid without introducing amplification as an additional step in library preparation.
1D sequencing is available in the following three options:
- No fragmentation or amplification of genetic material :
- Long reads up to several thousands of base pairs depending on the material and isolation method used;
- Designed for applications requiring maximum read lengths while maintaining average throughputs;
- Recommended for creating scaffolds and analysing large eukaryotic genome rearrangements;
- Possibility to multiplex up to 24 samples;
- With fragmentation but without amplification of genetic material:
- Mechanical fragmentation (g-tube) of genetic material ranging from 6 to 20 kbp, depending on requirements and output DNA parameters;
- Designed for applications requiring maximum sequencing throughputs, including genome resequencing and environmental DNA samples (metagenome);
- Length of reads depends on the lengths obtained in fragmentation;
- Possibility to multiplex up to 24 samples.
- With amplification of genetic material:
- Use of mechanical fragmentation (g-tube) and additional amplification of PCR if not enough genetic material is available;
- Length of reads ranging from 3 to 8 kbp;
- Possibility to multiplex up to 96 samples in one sequencing.
RAPID sequencing is available in the following two options:
Random genetic material fragmentation with transposase;
Recommended for environmental DNA sequencing (metagenome) and rapid analysis of small genomes (e.g. viruses, bacteria, yeast and similar);
Length of reads follows normal distribution and depends on the length of DNA samples after isolation;
Modified RAPID method based on random DNA fragmentation and amplification;
Designed for samples with low DNA contents (input 1-5 ng total);
o Length of reads ranging from 2 to 5 kbp;
o Possibility to multiplex up to 12 samples.
- Up to 120GB of data from a single sequencing plate (flow cell);
- Up to 48 sequencing processes at the same time;
- Real-time sequencing;
- High sequencing throughput and performance.
- Up to 20GB of data from a single sequencing plate (flow cell);
- Up to 5 sequencing processes at the same time;
- Real-time sequencing;
- Fast sequencing.