Join our team!
Who are we looking for?
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- bioinformatics support for high-throughput experimental methods in the R&D department,
- conducting research and analysis of biological data with the use of IT tools, analysis methods and statistical data modeling,
- developing scripts (pipelines) for data processing from NGS technology,
- IT assistance in solving problems during data generation (hotline), system development.
What we expect:
- higher education, bioinformatics or IT and biological,
- fluent knowledge of programming and English,
- kknowledge of Linux, GNU, data analysis environments,
- a minimum of one year’s experience in analyzing next-generation sequencing data,
- knowledge of statistics and machine learning,
- knowledge of bioinformatic analyzes of human DNA material,
- very good knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. Python, bash or R,
- minimum two years of experience in a similar job position,
- ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
What we offer:
- a challenging job in a research and development company,
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- participation in bottom-up design and implementation of solutions based on sequencing,
- work in an international environment,
- trips to scientific conferences,
- cooperation with research centers, the possibility of professional development and improvement of skills, combining science and business, additional group insurance & medical care package.
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process carried out by genXone S.A. based in Złotniki under the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997((i.e. Dz.U. 2016, item 922) ”.
At the same time, I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment.
Please be advised that the data administrator is genXone S.A. with headquarters in Złotniki at ul. Kobaltowa 6. Data is collected for the purposes of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and correct it. Providing data in the scope specified in the provisions of the Act of June 26, 1974, the Labor Code and implementing acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.