1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Personal data on the Site is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data administrator – The administrator of your personal data collected via the genxone.eu website is genXone Spółka Akcyjna, under KRS number 0000743838, registered office:
Złotniki, ul. Kobaltowa 6 62-002 Suchy Las; NIP 7811918132, REGON 362943497,
email address: office(at)genxone.eu,
hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, being also the Service Provider.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person: physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social; including location data, device IP, and data collected through cookies or other similar technology.
GDPR – a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union (EU).
Website – a website maintained by the Administrator at genxone.eu
User – any person visiting the Website or using several services or functionalities described in the Policy.
3. CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact with the Administrator by e-mail address office (at) genxone.eu or correspondence address: ul. Kobaltowa 6, Złotniki, 62-002 Suchy Las or by phone: +48 888 602 308.
You can contact with Personal Data Inspector via email: rodo(at)gx1.pl
4. OBJECTIVES, SCOPE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA ON THE WEBSITE
Each time, the purpose, basis and scope of the personal data processed by the Administrator arises from the activities undertaken by a given User on the Site.
Your activity on the Site is recorded in system logs. You can find out what we collect in this regard and how, in the Cookies section.
The legal basis (in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO) is the necessity of the processing for the performance of a service contract or a sales contract, which means that certain data is necessary for the purpose of visiting the Site (e.g. learning about the offer, learning about the company’s history or placing an order) to be achieved.
Data is also collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This is to help us in our continuous development. Conclusions drawn from this data help us improve our offer. This is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator as described in Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA.
In our case, “legitimate interest of the Administrator” means that we use the Data to:
- protect and develop our business;
- promote and market our products,
- prevent and detect fraud, anti-social behavior and other crimes,
- understand the behaviors and preferences and meet the needs of our customers, including the provision of our products.
You can read about the scope of data collection for marketing purposes in Section: 5. MARKETING.
Your Data may also be processed for the purpose of possibly establishing, investigating or defending against claims, conducting correspondence and accepting and processing complaints – the legal basis for processing is then the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), as well as when the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation of the Administrator arising from regulations, e.g. tax or accounting (Article 6(1)(c) RODO).
The Administrator shall exercise special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects are:
- processed in accordance with the law
- collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjectes to forther processing incompatibile tith those purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which whaey are processed and stored in a form that allowe identification of the person to whom they relate for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
The use of the Site is voluntary and similarly the provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, subject to two exceptions:
(1) entering into contracts with the Administrator: failure to provide personal data in the cases and to the extent required – to enter into and perform a contract with the Administrator – results in the inability to enter into the contract. The provision of personal data in such a case is a contractual requirement, and if the data subject wishes to enter into a given contract with the Administrator, he or she is obliged to provide the required data. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is indicated by the Administrator;
(2) statutory obligations of the Administrator: providing personal data is a statutory requirement under generally applicable laws imposing an obligation on the Administrator to process personal data (e.g., processing data for tax or accounting purposes), and failure to provide such data will prevent the Administrator from performing such obligations.
We also process your Personal Data for our marketing purposes, which include, in particular, presenting offers and promotions tailored to your interests, as well as other information promoting our products and services.
A special form of processing of Personal Data is Data of Users visiting our profiles maintained on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter). This Data is processed solely in connection with the operation of the Profiles, including for the purpose of informing Users of genXone’s current activities and promoting healthy lifestyles, services and products. The legal basis for processing personal data for this purpose is genXone’s legitimate interest in promoting its own brand.
Data from social networks is not combined with Data from the Site in an automated manner and is not subject to global processing.
Period for which personal data will be kept: personal data is kept with us until we are told by you to stop processing it.
In some cases, we may ask you to consent to the processing of your Personal Data so that we can communicate with you by email or telephone for marketing purposes (information about new products, our offers, discounts, promotional campaigns). Your consent is voluntary and we do not condition your ability to use the Site or purchase products or services on your giving it.
If you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time by writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: genXone S.A. Złotniki, 6 Kobaltowa St., 62-002 Suchy Las. Remember that withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device containing information on, e.g. your approximate location, IP number, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, etc. Cookies help in providing important functions and functionalities of the Website and in order to improve the quality of its use. Access to the information contained therein is used for the purposes of:
• Improving the efficiency and functionality of the Website
• Providing relevant online advertising, including social media – cookies can collect information about your online behavior, such as your IP address, website from which the connection was made. It can use in a contextual campaign
• Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing messages, including online ads, e.g. how many people clicked on the banner informing about the promotion.
There are three types of cookies used on the Website:
• session – temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser)
• permanent – they are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
• analytical – gather information about your use of the Website, about where the redirection took place, the number of visits and the time of your visits. They are collected for statistical purposes and are not correlated with the personal data register
You can accept or reject new cookies and delete existing cookies via your browser settings. You can also, thanks to dedicated settings, be notified whenever new “cookies” are placed on your device. Below is a list of browsers.
Click on the name of the browser you are using to learn how you can delete cookies.
The decision to disable some or all “cookies” may limit your ability to use the Website.
7. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your Personal Data may be transferred to entities that process Personal Data on behalf of the Administrator, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, accounting service providers, carriers, etc. – whereby such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the Administrator and only in accordance with our instructions.
This data may also be made available to entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law, e.g. law enforcement agencies. Your Personal Data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
8. USER’S RIGHTS
Below are the rights you have regarding your data management:
1. the right to access your personal data;
2. the right to rectify (amend) your data;
3. the right to delete data: you can request deleting your data at any time
4. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
5. the right to limit the processing of personal data: if you want to reduce the scope of processing and / or storage of your data, please let us know
6. the right to object to the processing of personal data: this applies to Data used for direct marketing. In specific situations, you may object to the processing of any Data.
7. the right to data portability: you have the right to receive your data from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable form. You can also have us sent the data directly to another entity.
8. The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority;
In order to exercise the rights referred to in this section, you may contact the Administrator by sending an appropriate message in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator’s address indicated at the beginning of the Policy.
9. PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you use some of the Website’s functions, we will process your Personal Data for the time when cookies, user agent and bookmarks and information on the website will be stored on your device.
Your data will be processed until there is a basis for processing i.e.:
- if you have given your consent until you revoke it, restrict it, or take other actions on your part that limit that consent,
- in the case of the necessity of the data for the performance of the contract, for the duration of its performance and until the expiration of the statute of limitations for claims under this contract (3 years or 6 years),
- where the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, until you make an effective objection,
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for the period in accordance with applicable regulations.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
The protection of your Personal Data is a dynamic process of constant change. These changes are intended to protect your rights in the most effective possible way. That’s why we constantly verify and update our Policy. We’ll inform Users about any changes via the Website.